We collaborae with several partners who have included a visit to De Tulperij in their program. We work together locally and you get the best experience in the field of flowers, bulbs and the Bollenstreek.
- Shipping company from Hulst
A boat trip from Lisse to the Kagerplassen in combination with Keukenhof and an excursion at De Tulperij. The Dutch excursion is daily at 12.15 pm.
- Tulipbicycle tour
A bicycle tour through the Dune and Bulb Region (bollenstreek) with a guide. Along the way you will hear all about the Bollenstreek and you will have a ‘break stop’ at De Tulperij.
- GPS audio tour with Renzy.nl
A GPS audio tour along the tulip fields in the spring and the dahlias in the late summer.
Do this in a Twizy with a stop at De Tulperij.
A flower cycle route that you can cycle on your own. You will also pass De Tulperij.
- Van der Valk Sassenheim-Leiden
Overnight stay with a bicycle tour through the Bulb Region with a guide and a visit to De Tulperij.
In collaboration with Noordwijk you can book a package: picking tulips + coffee/tea and a choice of freshly baked apple pie or monchou.
- B&B Pergamo
Cozy overnight stay in an old bulb shed with a view of the fields. It is 5 minutes by bike to have a cup of coffee at De Tulperij. Package: picking tulips + coffee/tea and freshly baked apple pie or monchou pie.
- B&B De Groene Bollenschuur
De Groene bollenschuur is a monumental building and has been completely renovated. It’s a beautiful location near Keukenhof and De Tulperij farm. Package: pick-your-own tulips + coffee/tea and freshly baked apple pie or monchou pie.
Rent a bike from Lemonbike. They offer you a great experience to complete your visit to the Bollenstreek by bike. You cycle on your own through the Bollenstreek with a route map.
Hotel-restaurant-café-room rental De Engel.
- Book an overnight stay with package at De Engel in Lisse with a visit to De Tulperij in the spring.
- Rent an E-chopper at Rent an E-chopper in Noordwijk (start location NH Leeuwenhorst Noordwijkerhout) and take a coffee stop at De Tulperij. This stop is included in the route.
- At HaveFunEvents you can book various means of transport for a fun tour through the Bollenstreek. You have a stop at De Tulperij farm where you can enjoy the bulb fields and the show garden in the spring and the dahlia show garden and pick-your-own garden in the summer.
- Plan a visit in combination with Delft and the Bollenstreek. Visit Royal Delft and cycle to Voorhout to visit De Tulperij farm. Together we have set out a cycling route to visit both companies, two Dutch icons. It is approximately 35 km by bike to Delft. You can for example spend the night in Van der Valk Sassenheim or in one of the nice local B&Bs.
- Plan a visit to Space expo in Noordwijk in combination with a visit to De Tulperij farm. From Katwijk you can combine a nice cycling route through the Bollenstreek and visit these two attractions.
- Verita’s Visit Holland family & team outings
Together with Vera you cycle from Leiden to De Tulperij farm. Along the way you will pass the flowery highlights and hidden spots of the Bollenstreek. This activity is child-friendly with small groups and individual attention!
- Cycling along the giant art bulbs
The Gildemeesters Bollenstreek Foundation started in 2018 with the art project GIANT TULIP BULBS, also called Giant Bulbs . These man-sized works of art in the shape of a tulip bulb are painted by various artists from the Bollenstreek. 80 Giant Bulbs will be placed from Leiden to Haarlem, each telling its own story. With Baja Bikes you can book a day tour with a guide along various giant bulbs in the Bollenstreek.
- Experience the Bollenstreek in a nostalgic Dafje, with Classic fun. During this ride you drive through typical Dutch locations that have a rich history. Open the window, start the Dafje, and off you go! You will of course be given a road map to reach the most beautiful places.